Thursday 7 July 2016

1 year old...

My blog is 1 year old today!
YAYYYYY.
I will be up a blog post later today in celebration of this.
It'll be a makeup blog post, obviously, and it's going to be all about a product I have found that is AMAZING, really cheap, and just as amazing as my MAC alternative! It's something I think EVERYONE should try out. 

I will reveal all later today. :)

Until then, I want to see my blog get up to 10,000 views before the end of the day, so we can say this blog has reached 10,000 in a year. I never thought I would get 100 views ever, so if I could reach 10,000 before the end of the day it would really mean the world to me!

Also don't forget to follow my blog and also check out all my other social media accounts.
Instagram is a firm favourite, my username is oxmakeupaddict.

I will be back later with a new makeup blog post! 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment