Tuesday 1 September 2015

Benefit Full Face Get Ready With Me Review...

Hey guys :)
So, some of you might have seen my YouTube video, where I did my entire makeup using only Benefit products.
If you haven't seen it, watch it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYXmuOHedu4 then come back and read this :)

So, I wanted to let you know what I thought of the final look.
I must say, I myself am surprised at how it turned out! I thought being a high end brand that I would be left with the most flawless looking face, but I was sadly mistaken.

I was left with a face where my pores were greatly exaggerated and the creasing under my eyes were somewhat similar to the wrinkles of an 80 year old! I looked TERRIBLE. I looked so bad, once I noticed truly how bad it was I took all my makeup off straight away!

BUT, it must be said that I have read that with the Hello Flawless foundation, you are supposed to leave it for a few minutes after applying to really set into the skin, before setting with a powder. And I didn't want, as I never have done with any other foundation before. So I am not against Benefit products at all, just because it turned out bad this once! As generally I absolutely love all the products I used, I had just never used them all together.

Here is the video, again. :)

Please can you all subscribe to my YouTube channel too :)
I will definitely be doing give aways once I reach certain numbers of subscribers too!

Thanks for reading,
Love, Abbie
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment