Friday 28 August 2015

Makeup This or That Tag...

Hey :)
So, I found this tag online, and I loved it! So I thought I'd do it. :) It is another way for you to get to know me more.
Q: Blush or Bronzer?
A: Ermmmm, probably bronzer.
Q: Lipstick or Lip gloss?
A: Definitely lipstick! I generally really dislike glossy lips, or sticky lip glosses!
Q: Eyeliner or Mascara?
A: I am rubbish at eyeliner, so mascara!
Q: Foundation or Concealer?
A: Foundation! You can get some amazing full coverage foundations that totally minimise the need for concealer.
Q: Neutral or Color Eyeshadow?
A: Neutral. I am still a little scared of bold eyeshadow looks, so neutral always seems a little more 'safe' for me.
Q: Loose or Pressed Eyeshadow?
A: Pressed, loose eyeshadows scare me :') 
Q: Brushes or Sponges?
A: Brushes, by far! I have way too many of them, and I do not want to stop buying them! So brushes, everyday!
I tag anyone reading this! Comment on this post your answers, or the link to your blog post or video answering them :)

Thanks for reading,
Love, Abbie 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment