Tuesday 18 August 2015

Outfit and makeup of the day #1

So, I actually remembered to take a picture of my outfit today! So here is my first outfit of the day.
I didn't do much today, I just popped out to see my little cousins who I haven't seen for at least 6 years! The last time I saw them they were 3 and 4 years old, and now they are all 'grown up'!!

Anyway, here is what I wore.

I wore a fake leather jacket that I got from Primark AGES ago, literally years ago! A Bart Simpson big baggy top from H&M. And, a pair of black and dark grey stripy jeans from Republic a few years ago. I also wore a pair of black dolly shoes from Primark, the ones that are in my haul post from yesterday! They are so comfy! And despite being new they didn't rub at all. 

Briefly, the main things I used on my face were, Makeup Forever Step 1 Smoothing Primer, the Vichy Dermablend foundation, MAC Pro Longwear concealer and transparent finishing powder, MUA power brow, Benefit Gimme Brow, MUA Moziac bronzer, Maybelline Master Skulpt Contour powder, Milani Illuminating Face Powder in Beauty's Touch for blush, brown in the crease of my eye lid, a light pink shimmery colour in the center and MUR Foil Eyeshadow in Rose Gold on the inner corners, Elizabeth Arden mascara and MAC Velvet Teddy on the lips.

That's it :)

Remember to check out my Twitter and Instagram, my username for both is oxMakeupAddict. And my Facebook page, it's called Diary and Confessions of a Makeup Addict.

Also check out my first ever YouTube video! My boyfriend did my makeup! Link in the blog post titled- FIRST EVER YOUTUBE VIDEO... Or search Diary and Confessions of a Makeup Addict. And please subscribe to my channel too! The more of you that subscribe the more videos I will do as I will know that people actually want to see them :) 


Thanks for reading,
Love, Abbie
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment