Wednesday 12 August 2015

KISS Cosmetics KISStick first impressions...

Hey guys! Today I am giving you my first impressions and pictures of a new lipstick to my collection.
I was lucky enough to be sent to one of the new KISS Cosmetics mini lipsticks to review. These minis retail at £2, and they are such a good idea for when you don't want to spend the money to buy the full sized lipstick and you just want to try it out. They would also be perfect for travelling or to fit in your purse. 
I was sent the shade Caressing Red, which is a gorgeous blue toned, bright red, so it makes your teeth look super white.
I don't usually wear red lipstick, I have a couple that I LOVE but I still rarely wear them, so I was slightly disappointed when I saw they'd sent me a red lipstick, as I would have chosen a nude myself. BUT, this lipstick is super creamy, it doesn't transfer onto your teeth, it was easier to apply than other lipsticks I own, and the colour is beyond beautiful! It also has a gorgeous satin finish. I have a new FAVOURITE red lipstick! I felt so glamorous with this bright red on my lips. 

This is what it looks like on the lips:










Overall, I LOVE this lipstick!
I will wear this lipstick as often as I can, as it really does make you feel amazing.

You can buy this lipstick and all of KISS Cosmetic's other products here: 

Enter the code SHOW15 at the checkout for 15% off your order.

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it.
Love, Abbie
<3 


Disclaimer: yes, this product was sent to me for free to review, but this is still my 100% honest opinion. I'd never ever promote a product that I didn't actually like. 







No comments:

Post a Comment