Friday 7 August 2015

Dermatique Recuperating Cream Review...


I was lucky enough to be sent to me a tub of the recuperating cream from Dermatique. This brand prides itself on treating various skin conditions, such as dry skin, psoriasis, itchy skin, dermatitis, eczema, acne etc. I wanted to use this on my dry skin on my face and as a possibly of reducing the amount of spots I got, but I wasn't building my hopes up for that.


I have been using this product every night for at least a week now and I am AMAZED at the results so far. 
It makes my skin feel so silky soft, hydrated and smooth, it feels like brand new skin.
Not only that but I also haven't gotten one spot since using the product, which may be a coincidence but I usually get spots on a daily basis so the fact I haven't gotten any for at least a week is brilliant.

But upon reading that it can be used to treat itchy skin, I have also realised that it has in fact reduced my itchy skin. I constantly get an itchy nose, which it so irritating but occasionally it flares up and my whole nose is incredibly itchy. This too usually happens daily but since using this I haven't actually noticed that it's been itchy! So this stuff really is amazing and does exactly what it says. 

This retails at just under £30, which is pricey, yes. But it is basically the only thing I need to use at night on my face now, where usually I'd use loads of different products that didn't do half as much as this. So it ends up being good value for money, especially as you don't need much product at all as a little goes a long way. 

You can also buy a smaller 15ml tub for £4.99, which is a good idea if you want to try it but you don't want to spend £30 on the full sized product in case it doesn't work for you. 

The only downside to this product is the smell. The smell is very unpleasant but it soon disappears once the product is applied so it isn't too off putting. 

Overall I'd rate this product a 9/10, the only reason it isn't a 10 is because of the smell. Once I run out of this, which will take a while I'm sure, I will definitely buy more.

You can buy it here http://t.co/jb9B6UHyIl

Thank you Dermatique! :)

Love, Abbie
<3
   

No comments:

Post a Comment