Monday 10 August 2015

My Makeup Revolution lipstick collection and SWATCHES...

Hey everyone, so, I thought that as I recommend any MUA and Makeup Revolution lipsticks in my Makeup Starter Kit Essentials post, I thought it would be useful if I showed you my collection and swatches.
I am starting it all off by showing you my Makeup Revolution lipstick collection and swatches, as MUR is a brand that I love, it is one of my all time favourite brands, and the vast majority of the products I have used are actually amazing.

Here is a picture of all of my MUR lipsticks. Most of them are the £1 lipsticks, but 5 of them are the I Heart Makeup lipsticks that are around £2.99 each.

So, here are the swatches:



L-R: nude, the one, dusky, divine



L-R: dazzle, cheer, chic, enchant, crime


L-R: rebel with cause, dare, reckless, passion, fusion.


L-R: black heart, make me tonight, make it right, 100% vamp.


L-R: baby doll, racing heart, immoral, heart is pumping, irregular heartbeat, marshmallow kiss.
As you can see, the majority are super super pigmented despite how cheap they are! The stand out shades, in my opinion are, dusky, crime, reckless, make it right, 100% vamp and marshmallow kiss. I love most of them, but they are definitely the ones I'd recommend the most and are amongst the most pigmented.
The matte shades are a little drying, but if you apply a tiny bit of lip balm under the lipstick then it'll massively reduce this!

Overall, I will always recommend MUR lipsticks, they are so cheap, yet amazingly pigmented and the none matte shades are super creamy, yet the matte shades do look gorgeous on the lips!

You can buy them directly from the Makeup Revolution website, or from selected Superdrug stores and online.
http://www.superdrug.com/brandshop/makeup-revolution
http://www.makeuprevolutionstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment