Sunday 2 August 2015

Makeup Look using some of my Beauty Crowd products...

Okay, so I wanted to do a review blog post today about something I bought recently, but something came up and it means I haven't had the chance to take photos of the product and swatches :( so I will put up that blog post tomorrow. But as I really wanted to have a blog post up today for you all I will post about the products I used for this look:










For foundation I used the sample of the Bell foundation I got from Beauty Crowd. As mentioned in my previous post, I liked this foundation but it didn't wow me enough to go and buy the full sized product. It was very VERY thick, and sort of just sat on my face and felt cakey rather than being comfortable to wear. It was medium to full coverage though which, as you might know, I like. But other than that it wasn't that amazing.









As for primer I used my favourite, L'Oreal Nude Magique Blur Cream. Followed by the natural collection green concealer on any red areas. Then I used the LA Girl Pro Concealer, which I LOVE! I definitely think it's a close dupe for Benefit's Erase Paste, in terms of thickness and coverage. I then set the concealer with my usual, MAC's Prep and Prime Transparent Finishing Powder.

 For bronzer I used Freedom's Bronzer in the shade 110, which again, I love! I contoured my face using the Freedom Pro Contour Kit in fair. I then used my natural collection blusher in Peach Melba. I then used the Milani Highlighting Powder.
 On my eyes I used various pinky and purpley shades from the LA Girl Ultra Palette, but first I primed by eyes with the lightest, almost white, shade from the Freedom Concealer palette! It really is amazing for that! I then used the Freedom liquid liner, which I thought was really nice, it is great if you want to create a really nice thin line! As the brush is so precise and thin. Then I also used the Milani Total Lash Cover Mascara (not pictured), which, again, is amazing! I also lined my lower lash line and water line with my HelenE black eyeliner. I then filled in my brows with the usual, Soap and Glory Archery and Benefit's Gimme Brow.
On the lips, I used MAC's Twig lipstick. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lipstick.


















Overall, I liked most of the products I used, but I wasn't too sure that I liked the way this look.
Did you like this look? Let me know :)

I will hopefully have the review post up tomorrow, but if you follow me on Instagram then you probably already know what I will be talking about.
And if you don't follow me on there then go follow me, my username is oxmakeupaddict
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment