Thursday 30 July 2015

Beauty Crowd Mini Haul Swatches and First Impressions...

So as you might have seen from yesterday's post, I did some shopping online at Beauty Crowd :D
I promised I would take some better pictures, and swatches and possibly some first impressions, so here it is :)







 I got a sample of this Bell foundation and primer. I used the foundation today, and I did really like it, but it didn't wow me enough to want to buy the full sized product.




I also got the Milani Illuminating Face Powder in the shade Beauty's Touch. It is really hard to see the swatch from the pictures, being a subtle blush/highlighter, but I do really like it.

You can buy it here: https://www.beautycrowd.com/products/milani-illuminating-face-powder
It retails at £8.
 





I also bought this LA Girl Ultra Eyeshadow Palette. The swatches was one light amount of the eyeshadow, so I think they are really nicely pigmented given the price!
I couldn't find it on the website but it retails at £6.



I also got one of these Bell lipsticks thrown in too, it is a gorgeous shimmery pink shade. Admittedly it isn't the kind of I would normally reach for but it also means I don't have a colour much like this, but I definitely want to start wearing these kind of colours. It also feels so moisturising and smooth!
I can't find it on the Beauty Crowd website, nor do I know the retail price. I will keep by eye out and update this post as soon as I see they are available.
I also bought the Milani Total Cover Mascara. I have used it twice now and it is amazing! It really gives the illusion of false lashes and you only need 2 coats at the most!
You can buy it here: https://www.beautycrowd.com/products/milani-total-lash-cover-mascara
It retails at £6.
I also bought the LA Girl Pro Concealer in the shade natural. I used it today and the coverage is flawless! It is very comparable to the Erase Paste by Benefit, but as such a lower price. I don't like the applicator too much, but for the quality of the product it isn't too much to put up with.
It retails at £5.
I also bought the Micellar water from Bell. It is so soothing on the skin and feels so gentle. The micellar water I am currently using is one I am not too fond of anyway but it stings my skin when I use it, but this one doesn't do that at all! It feels so nice!
It retails at £4.95.


This was just a quick blog post, again, for you all :)
New blog post coming at some point at the weekend!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment