Wednesday 8 July 2015

Current Favourites...

So, I am going to talk about my current make-up favourites.

I want to start with one of the best dupes I have personally ever found!
Loreal Nude Magique Blur Cream- this is an amazing dupe for Benefit Porefessional, and given the price difference I reach for this more often than Porefessional. I only own sample sizes of Porefessional and since finding this dupe a few months ago I will never buy the full sized, as this is exactly the same in my opinion. I don't think that this perfectly fills in pores but I also do not think Porefessional does either, so they both perform on par with one another. But this products definitely gives me a close to perfect, smooth base to then apply my concealer and foundation, and I LOVE it, I literally couldn't recommend it enough,
This retails at £9.99 from Boots, and there is currently a 3 for 2 offer on Loreal too!
http://www.boots.com/en/LOreal-Nude-Magique-Blur-Cream_1432493/


The foundation I have been loving recently is one that I bought a few months ago, used it a couple of times, then forgot about it. But I have recently started using it again and I have fell in love with it!
It is Max Factor's Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion foundation. This foundation, paired with the right concealer, which I will mention next, makes your face look FLAWLESS, literally. This gives an airbrushed finish especially when applied with a stippling brush! When I used it the other day I was amazed at how flawless my make-up looked, I literally did not want to take it off. The only disappointing thing is that I do not think it will last long, as I haven't actually used it that many times, nor do I use that much of the product, but there is a massive dip in the product as if I have used it loads of times. This foundation does also need to be set with a powder, which doesn't bother me as I always set my foundation anyway, but it might bother some.
This foundation retails at £12.99 at Boots, and again, Max Factor also have a  3 for 2 offer on at the moment too!
http://www.boots.com/en/Max-Factor-Miracle-Touch-Foundation_125268/

Now, as promised, my favourite concealer. And if you're one for watching YouTube videos regularly about make-up, or read other make-up blogs, you probably won't be surprised at this.
It is the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. This is the best concealer I have ever used! Its coverage is amazing, under foundation it concealers all my blemishes and red areas on my skin like a dream. I must have had this for around 6 months too, and I use it almost every time I do my make-up, and I am only just starting to run out! And I am literally devastated that I am coming to the last few uses of this concealer, but I will definitely be repurchasing ASAP! I find this gives the best finish when applied directly from the applicator to the face and then dabbed into the skin using a beauty blender.
This retails at £4.19 at Boots! I know right, it is sooooo cheap, but trust me, it is also AMAZING!
http://www.boots.com/en/Collection-Lasting-Perfection-Concealer_1436032/
But you will be lucky to find this so easily, as it is usually out of stock everywhere, because it is such a loved product! But weirdly enough, I always find that 90% of the time, they are in stock at Morrisons supermarkets, those that sell Collection make-up anyway.

Now, if someone were to ask my what my favourite bronzer was, I would definitely always say this one, especially for people with super pale skin, like me.
This is the MUA mosaic bronzer in the shade natural glow. And it really is what it says, a beautiful natural glow. Most bronzers are way WAY too dark for me, given my extremely pale skin, but this is gorgeous, it is not too dark, not too much, not dramatic, it is perfect for an every day bronze. It doesn't have too much shimmer that it looks like you have chunks of glitter on your face, it has just the right amount of light shimmer to give a gorgeous light glow. I have used this bronzer A LOT and it was one of the first bronzers I bought, probably about 1 year ago, but it hardly looks touched in the pan! This will last you ages, I use the Eco Tools powder brush to apply this to my cheeks, forehead and jaw line, and I always love the finish it gives, its so natural, oh and not at all orange! Which is obviously a plus.
This retails at an amazing £2.50 directly from the MUA website.
http://www.muastore.co.uk/mosaic-bronzer-shade-1-natural-glow

Now for another dupe make-up favourite AND I actually prefer this over the high end product!
This is a mascara from Primark's make-up range PS Love, it is the Lift and Curl Mascara. This is a very close dupe for the new Benefit Roller Lash, and I actually like this one more! This is no where near as clumpy as Roller Lash! It just gives gorgeous, long, thicker, lifted lashes, just like Roller Lash, but like I said, with less clumps, and at a fraction of the price!
This is probably my all time favourite make-up product, probably because I didn't expect to really like it, being so cheap, let alone be a dupe for a Benefit product and be even better in my eyes.
I always recommend this mascara to people because I think its definitely a hidden gem that most people probably don't know about.
This is just one coat of the mascara, and you only need 2 coats, 3 at most!
This retails at £2, so definitely worth a buy, even just to try it because even if you don't love it as much as me, you haven't lost too much money.

Finally, what would a favourites post be without lipstick?
My fave lipstick right now is definitely Mac Velvet Teddy. I am OBSESSED. It lasts all day, smells gorgeous, doesn't dry my lips too much, and it is a gorgeous everyday colour that goes with near enough everything! This was also my first ever MAC lipstick, and it will definitely always be one of my favourite lipsticks.
This retails at £15.50, yes super expensive for one lipstick, but I don't often treat myself to expensive make-up products but I believe you should sometimes, and this is definitely worth the money as I wear it so often. I am also looking to use this in an ombre lip look soon too!
http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/shaded/168/310/Products/Lips/Lipstick/Lipstick/index.tmpl


I did not realise this post would be so long, but I guess I just have a lot to say, as I love all these products.
I hope you liked it and if you made it to the end without getting bored then YAY :)


No comments:

Post a Comment