Thursday 9 July 2015

Romantic smoked eyeshadow palette...

I just wanted to make a quick blog post, I'm actually on the bus and just wanted to try out the blogger app for posting using my phone.

This is one of my all time fave eye looks that I've ever done, just under a year ago. 
I used the Makeup Revolution romantic smoked palette, and it is still one of my fave palettes. The silver colour is amazing, so pigmented!
I actually used this palette this morning too to create a purple smokey eye and I had no fall out whatsoever!
All the colours are so pigmented, super blendable and they do not crease. Most importantly they do not fade throughout the day either!
The palette retails at £4 from Superdrug and has 12 different colours in it (I think) so it's an absolute bargain! Definitely worth buying.
I will be posting another proper blog post tomorrow, probably. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment