Wednesday 29 July 2015

Beauty Crowd Mini Haul...

This is just going to be a super quick mini haul post, as I am currently fighting to keep my eyes open, as recently I have had major trouble sleeping and last night I had about 3 hours sleep at the most and it's been like that for a few weeks now, and it is most definitely taking it toll on me now! Ahhhhh, but I really wanted to get a blog post up for you all, so here it goes :)

Being a blogger I was able to sign up and be a part of Beauty Crowd's Pro site, where they sell various makeup products at discounted prices, and with it all so cheap how could I say no? haha.
I got this parcel in the post today, and I was super excited! Look how cute it is...



When I opened it, I saw these two things and I thought, oh I didn't order these, and they were thrown in for free! yay. I got a free lipstick in a bright pink shade and a free sample of a foundation and a primer.


And then to the stuff I actually paid for, how exciting does that all look? Oh, it's just me? Haha. I get way too excited when it comes to makeup.
In the big thing at the top is an eyeshadow palette, by LA Girl, its the Brick Eyeshadow Palette in Ultra. I also got a bottle of micellar water by Bell Hypoallergenic as I just ran out of my previous micellar water and I literally love using it to remove makeup, so I knew I couldn't live without some more! 
I also got one of the Milani Illuminating Face Powder, as I have heard so much about them! I got mine in the shade Beauty's Touch. It looks so pretty and amazing, and just WOW.
I also got one of the LA Girl Pro Concealers as, again, I've heard so much good stuff about this concealer. They didn't have the lightest one in stock so I got the shade Natural, but it still looks perfect for my skin tone.
I also got a Milani Total Lash Cover Mascara, the wand looks... interesting, but in a good way! I actually used it today and I love it!


I got all this for under £13! Bargain, right, I know! Amazing.
Thank you Beauty Crowd Pro <3

A first impressions and swatch post will be coming very, very soon!
Sorry for the lack of pictures, but there will be more pictures, that are clearer in my swatch and first impressions post.

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment