Sunday 26 July 2015

MAC Stone Lipliner makeup look...

Hey, so the other day I received MAC's stone lipliner in the post, special mention to my boyfriend James for buying it for me! I have wanted it for SO long, and I recently went into a MAC store and there was none left, so I ended up ordering it online. As soon as it came I just had to do all my makeup and try it out, as you do.

Here is the look I created, nothing too much, just a simple eye, bold brows, contour, and the bold Stone lip:

Here is how I created the look:

 On my face I used L'oreal Nude Magique BB Cream. I don't use this very often, because it is usually slightly too dark for me, but I love it, and now I fake tan it is actually perfect. I used this as a primer rather than a BB cream. Over the top I used a tiny bit of Benefit's Porefessional under my eyes, and around my nose.
Then I used Benefit's Hello Flawless foundation, which is soooooo nice! I haven't used it much but it really does make you look flawless, even without concealer! But, I still used my Collection concealer, as no matter how good the coverage, I still don't think I'd ever be able to do my makeup without using concealer.


Then I set my under eye concealer with MAC's Prep and Prime Transparent Finishing Powder, and then set the rest of the face with Benefits Hello Flawless Powder. Then I bronzed my cheeks, forehead, chin and jaw line with Benefit's Hoola. I contoured with Freedom's Bronzed Professional Pro Warm Lights, I also used the lightest shade to highlight under my eyes, down my nose and under my contour. I used Benefit's Rockateur Blusher, and MUA's Undress Your Skin to highlight.



On my brows I drew them on and filled them in using Soap and Glory's Archery Brow Pencil, and then used Benefit's Gimme Brow.
On the eyes I used the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Creamy Beige, and then I used the light brown colour (last colour, top row) from the MUA Essential Mattes Palette in my crease and a tiny bit on the lower lid. Then I coated my lashes in the Freedom Curl Mascara.  




And then, obviously, I used MAC's stone lipliner all over the lips. I did apply the tiniest amount of Vaseline to the lips first though, as my lips were slightly dry and I knew using this lipliner all over would dry them out even more without the Vaseline. It also made it easier to fill in the lips too!

I hope you all like this look, I absolutely loved it! And I am in love with the Stone lipliner too! I will definitely be getting the lipstick version when it comes out in August/September here in the UK!


No comments:

Post a Comment