Sunday 19 July 2015

Freedom makeup swatches...

Here it is, some swatches from my Freedom makeup haul! I am missing a few items, because they weren't at hand, but most of it is all here, enjoy :)


This is the Pro Melts Lipgloss in the shade just do it, as I said in my haul post, it is a little streaky but if you build it up this reduces.











This is the Pro Lipstick in the shade red wine, it is super pigmented.


This is the Pro Glow in the shade Meow, it is very subtle on my skin tone, but it would still make a gorgeous highlight.











This is the eyeshadow in the shade smoulder 213, this product was already heavily pigmented without the need for layering up the colour.


This is the eyeshadow in the shade gilded 217, a beautiful bronzey gold.

This is the blush in the shade lethal weapon, a super pigmented barbie pink blush.

This is the eyeshadow in the shade brights 227, a light, shimmery purple, absolutely gorgeous centre of the lid colour!














This is the Pro Glow in the shade Purr, this is slightly more pink, I used this as a blush and I loved it!


This is the blush in the shade beyond, a super shimmery pinky orange colour, it would also probably make a nice eyeshadow colour too!












This is the Pro Contour kit in fair, as you can see the highlight is super light, which I love for my pale skin, and the contour (a bit above the highlight) is very subtle, hence why it is perfect again for my pale skin and for an everyday contour.


This is the eyeshadow in the shade gilded 216, a light shimmery pinky shade, again, a perfect centre of the eyelid shade, or even an inner corner highlight shade.

This is the Pro lipstick in the shade Flushed, it is so pigmented and creamy, and just a gorgeous pink shade.














This is the Pro lipstick in the shade sooner or later, which is one of my favourites, a beautiful pinky based nude, I know I will be wearing this a lot!


This is the eyeshadow in the shade brights 228, a beautiful light purple, which took two layers to reach this colour, which is still amazing given the price.

This is the eyeshadow in the shade Brights 230.













This is the lipstick in the shade Far Away, I LOVEEEEE it! This was only about two swipes of the lipstick, it is amazingly pigmented and just a beautiful colour!


Finally, this is the lipstick in the shade Luxe, it is so pigmented and beautiful, I have no idea when I would wear this, but I know I will eventually find an excuse to!

















Just a quick little swatch post for you, as it was highly requested on my Instagram.
My next blog post will be about foundation! So keep checking back for that :)

Remember to use the code BEFREETOMAKEUP for 20% off everything at http://freedommakeuplondon.com

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment