Saturday 18 July 2015

New makeup brand- Freedom makeup haul...

This is a very exciting post for me! I love buying make-up, obviously, and I have wanted to order some make-up from the new brand Freedom Makeup London for ages! When I saw they were giving away £15 worth of makeup when you spend £25 and I had a 20% off voucher code too, I couldn't say no. I got all of this makeup, over £50 worth, for £30!


Here are the lip products I ordered, in shades, flushed, red wine, mannequin, juicy lips, adorn, space luxe, sooner or later, and far away.
I am already in love with all of them! I have worn sooner or later today, a pinky based nude, and it nicely pigmented yet feels so light on the lips, it almost feels as though you haven't got any lipstick on at all, but there is no pigmentation lost as a result.
All of these lipsticks are £1 each.




 These are the Pro Melts, in the shades, d-ream, and just do it. Despite the fact that just do it, being blue, is a very different shade to anything I have ever worn before, I absolutely love it.
The only thing I don't like is that it can become a little streaky, and it needs to be built up on the lips for a very pigmented finish. But although it does feel thick on the lips, it isn't unpleasant, it just feels as though it will last a long time on the lips.
These are both £3 each.
 As shown on the picture to the left, I also ordered a Blush and Highlight palette in Peach Spice, the Pro Contour kit in fair, the concealer palette in light, and Pro Warm Lights palette.
I have already used the concealer palette and the coverage is amazing, and I love the range of colours, and I can pick different colours for different uses and for different areas of my face. I also used the contour kit today too, and the highlight shade is perfect! Having super pale skin I have never found the perfect shade to actually highlight my face, but this does. The contour shade is also perfect for my pale skin, and its super blendable. The kit is perfect.
The blush palette is £6, the contour kit is £3.50, the concealer palette is £5 and the Pro Warm Lights palette is £4. 

I also ordered the makeup fixing spray, which is £4, two Pro Glow powders in shades meow and purr, which are £2.50 each, blushers in shades lethal weapon and beyond, a bronzer in the shade 110 matte which is £2, and the Pro Mattify primer which is £4. I love all of these products, apart from the blusher in shade beyond, it's an orangey super shimmery blush, because of the amount of shimmer I wouldn't use it as a blush but it could be used as a highlight if used lightly. The mattifying primer is lovely, it is just the kind of primer I love! I also love the bronzer, although it says it is matte, I swear there is some shimmer in it, but I still love it. I used it today and was worried it would be orange, but it is perfect. It is one of the nicest bronzers I have ever used, especially given that it is only £2. 

 I also ordered eyeshadows in the shades, smoulder 213, brights 228, 227 & 230, gilded 216 & 217. They are all £1 each.
I haven't used any of it yet but they all look gorgeous! I have swatched a couple of them and they were both amazingly pigmented, but I can't wait to test out how easy they blend and how long they keep their colour thought the day.

 I also ordered the Pro curve mascara, which was £2, and I am pleasantly surprised. I didn't expect much, seeing as I am rather attached to the PS love curl and lift mascara and nothing seems to come close to that, but this mascara is just as good! I love it. I used it today, and I only needed too coats and my lashes look really nice.
Finally, I also ordered the Pro line waterproof in black which is £1.50. The applicator is really thin, so looks as though it'll produce a nice thin precise line, and upon swatching I found that it was really really black, where some can be more of a grey black, this was exactly what you want a black eyeliner to be- pure black!








Overall, I am super happy with everything I ordered! I will be doing first impression posts as I try out these products in the coming weeks. But so far, from the products I have tried I love them!
You can't expect too much from products that are so cheap, but they have passed my expectations by miles and miles. 
All products can be bought directly from http://www.freedommakeuplondon.com, you get free delivery when you spend £30 or more, and use the code BEFREETOMAKEUP from 20% off.

If any of you have bought any products from the Freedom Makeup brand I would love to hear what you think, or if you have any other recommendations, as I already know as soon as I have the money I will be wanting to buy more from this brand! I am already super annoyed that I didn't order their foundation, as I have heard so many good things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment