Tuesday 21 July 2015

New favourite lip colour!!

I I have a new favourite lip colour!
I have just discovered how nice some lip liners can look when used all over the lips, instead of lipstick.


This is the Essence lip liner in the shade 06 satin mauve. I am in love with it!
It is so creamy, and not at all drying on the lips, and somehow, even though I haven't overdrawn my lips, it makes my lips look bigger, which I like.
This lip liner is a steal at around £1, from Wilkinsons. 

I have other Essence lip liners too, so I will be seeing if they look just as nice all over the lips as this one.

Hope you guys liked this quick little blog post, and if any of you have this lip liner, or go and buy it, let me know what you think :)

New blog post later today, my top 5 foundations :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment