Tuesday 14 July 2015

Makeup Revolution, Death by Chocolate Palette...

As requested from the poll results, here is a blog post with swatches from my favourite eye shadow palette from Makeup Revolution.
This palette is from a brand/range within the Makeup Revolution brand, called I <3 Makeup, it is the Death by Chocolate palette.

This palette is amazing, I use it a lot!
As you can see by the swatches below, the colours are so pigmented.
The lighter colours need a little bit more building up to get a good amount of colour, but the darker, and more dramatic shades are outstandingly pigmented.
All is lost, fool's gold, pray for me, dipped and tease me are my favourite shades, they are beautiful!
A bonus with this is palette is the slight chocolate scent of the eye shadows. I've heard some people say that it does not smell of chocolate at all, but mine definitely does, and its so nice.
I do not like the applicator that it comes with, as I prefer to use my makeup brushes, BUT I do still use it for packing a lighter colour all over the lid, and it is perfect for that.

Additionally, when I was swatching each shade I could really tell how creamy and soft the formulation of these powder eyeshadows are, which blew me away.

This palette can create endless amounts of eye shadow looks, from subtle to dramatic, day to night, everyday to all out glam.
This palette retails at £7.99 from Superdrug, which really is so inexpensive given the quality and pigmentation.
http://www.superdrug.com/I-Heart-Make-Up/I-Heart-Eye-Shadow-Palette-Death-By-Chocolate/p/982457?singleResultSearchPage=true#.VaVyJUIQK0s

I hope you liked this post, and I have a lot more swatch blog posts I can do, including more from Makeup Revolution, but also swatches of other products from other brands too. So keep checking back for them :)


from left to right: white light, don't let go, break me up, consume me, all is lost



l-r: lick me, fool's gold, one more bar, devour me, tear the wrapper, love you to death

l-r: pray for me, dipped, tease me, set me free, bring down angels 




No comments:

Post a Comment