Thursday 23 July 2015

Nicole Guerriero Inspired Makeup Look...

Hey everyone :)
I wanted to do a makeup look on myself, that was inspired by someone, and after a lot of searching, I eventually decided on doing a look inspired by my favourite YouTuber, Nicole Guerriero. No one can deny how absolutely stunning she is, and I came across a picture on her Instagram page that I loved, and wanted to do a similar look.

Here's the look, with Nicole on the left and my look on the right:



 And here is my before and after:


Here are the products I used:

On my brows I used Soap and Glory's Archery pencil, and Benefit's Gimme Brow.
I also used Khroma Beauty's Quickie mascara (which is one of my favourite mascaras EVER), as well as Benefit's Roller Lash mascara, for more dramatic lashes, without the need of falsies.
For the eyeliner I used my all time favourite liquid liner, by the Poundshop's own makeup brand called Makeup Gallery, and a No7 felt tip liner just to mark where the wing would be before using the liquid eyeliner. I also used a HelenE eyeliner on my lower lash line.


 I also used the MUA essential mattes palette on my eyes, Nicole's eyeshadow looked super simple, so I just used the first colour (the lightest) all over the lid and the the light brown colour (top row, last colour) in the crease.
On the face I used L'oreal's nude magique blur cream, followed by Benefit's Erase Paste on any blemishes and on my under eyes. I then used my sample sized Dior Star foundation, followed by a combination of Maybelline's The Eraser Eye and Fit Me concealer, under my eyes, and in the area's I'd highlight.


I set my under eye concealer with MAC's Prep and Prime Transparent Finishing Powder, and set the rest of my face with Seventeen's Miracle Matte Loose Powder. I contoured with Freedom's   Pro Contour Kit in fair, and used Benefit's Dandelion powder as a blush, and highlighted using MUA's Undress Your Skin highlighter in the shade.















Finally, to recreate Nicole's bold red lip, I used MUA's lip liner in the shade Red Drama, to line the lips, then filled in the lips using L'oreal's Colour Riche Collection Privee in the shade Blake's Red.










I loved this makeup look, ignoring the fact it was the worst lipstick application ever.
I loved the red lipstick, and I loved the contour kit by Freedom!

I hope you liked this post, I have another blog post coming soon about a makeup look using MAC's stone lipliner. But before then I will be doing a blog post review/first impressions of a product that was sent to me recently, so keep an eye out for that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment