Thursday 6 August 2015

Boots and TKMaxx Haul...

Sooooo, I might have gone to Boots today! Oops, but here is what I bought:

Disclaimer: This blog post was lot more detailed, but the website crashed as I went to publish it and I lost the whole post! Annoying. So this is the second time I am typing it up so it is going to be quick, as it took me over an hour last time, and I don't have the patience to spend that long on it again, haha.



I got an Elizabeth Arden Mascara from TKMaxx, this retails at £22, but I got this for £7.99, which is amazing. I also wanted to get the Revlon Photo Ready 3D Volume Mascara from Boots for £10.99, but managed to get a kit with two of the mascaras and an eyeliner for £7.99, which is AMAZING, so I definitely couldn't say no to it, haha.

I also got the new Benefit Operation Pore-Proof kit, which looks AMAZING. I have wanted it since I saw the preview, so I picked this up without even a second thought, haha.







I love my Natural Collection Blush in the shade Peach Melba, so I got another one in the shade Rosey Glow. I also got a bronzer in the shade Golden Glow.




I picked up one of the Lash Sensational Mascaras as I have only heard good things. I am also running out of my Collection Lasting Perfection concealer so I had to get another one.
Shaaanxo (youtuber) goes on about the L'Oreal Brow Plumper all the time, so when I saw it I had to pick it up as if she raves about it, it must be good! I also got the new L'Oreal Superliner, as it looks so good, and again, I have heard really good things.


I also got a No7 liquid eye liner too, I want to start buying more so that I can find the perfect liner or so I can find one that I find easier to use as I am terrible at applying liquid eyeliner. I also got a No7 brow pencil as my Soap and Glory one will have run out soon, so I wanted to try a new one.
I also got one of the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB creams, as the only one I own is way, way too orange for me, and this one looks light enough so I really wanted to give it a go.
I have also heard people rave about the Wake Me Up Rimmel Concealer, so, again, I thought I'd give it a go.


I picked up a Vichy DermaBlend Full Coverage Foundation, as I have heard quite good things. I am so excited to try it. I have very high expectations especially as it was £18!
I also got the No7 brush cleaner, and I have just tried it and OMG I love it! My brushes were clean so quickly and effortlessly.
I picked up a L'Oreal BB powder too, as part of a 3 for 2 offer, as I needed to pick a third thing and decided to give this powder a go.
I am also super excited to try the new Maybelline Master Sculpt Conour Kit too, and I must say the highlighter looks beautiful.







I got a free gift with my two No7 purchases, which included a Skin Illuminator Primer, a single eyeshadow in a shimmering deep purple shade, and an Intense Volume Mascara.





But the best part of the free gift was the free lipstick voucher for up to £9.95! I had a hard time choosing a shade, mainly because they were all so similar. They all seemed to be pink shades that all seemed the same, there was not one purple or nude shade in the offer, which was annoying as I don't often wear pink shades, but I picked up this one in the end, and it is pretty but I don't know how much wear I will get out of it to be honest.







So, it is safe to say I spent way too much money in Boots today, but I was treating myself because yesterday I found out that I got the job for the interviews I had been too, YAYAY :D! I have just under three weeks until I start so until then I will be buying work clothes mainly now, and possibly a little more makeup. I will update you all when I have bought a load of work clothes and show you all. :)
Again, this was a rushed post as it was the second time I had typed it up. Fingers crossed it works this time, as I doubt I will have the patience to try for a third time today! haha. 
Anyway, tomorrow I will be uploading a 'my makeup starter kit essentials' post, so keep an eye out for that :)

Thanks for reading everyone,
Love Abbie 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment