Monday 3 August 2015

MUA Luxe Bronze & Sculpt Contour Kit Review...

Hey everyone, now, I wanted to do this quick blog post about a new favourite product of mine! I have been searching for a new highlighter for ages, as all of the highlighters I have, despite the fact that they are nice, they don't highlight as much as I would like them to. I love the look of the Balm's Mary Lou-manizer, but I didn't want to fork out the money for it. I was determined to find an affordable highlighter that I love! I did't think it was ever going to happen until I found this product.

Look at that highlight on my high point of my cheekbone!!
That was exactly the look I wanted to achieve from a highlighter powder, and until now I hadn't found anything that gave my this look! 
Now, you are probably wondering what this amazing product is that I am raving about and more important how much is it?! Well, to answer the question of cost, it is only £5, AMAZING! But what is even more amazing is that it also comes with a contour shade, which is equally as impressive as the highlighter!
So enough of the suspense now, the product I am talking about it the MUA Luxe Bronze and Sculpt Contour Kit in the fair/medium shade!
Just take a look at how gorgeous, both the product AND the packaging is!





The highlighter, at first glance, didn't look as though it was going to fulfil the highlighting dream drugstore product I had in my head, because I thought it was going to be more of a shimmery bronzer than a highlighting shade, but oh how wrong I was! It is beautiful. The contour shade too is totally matte, and gives the most lovely contour, as pictured below (both the highlighter and the contour). Both powders are very creamy to apply and definitely do not feel chalky at all! The contour shade blends beautifully, and looks great on my pale skin, in my opinion, as my fake tan is fading.

 I literally can not get enough of this highlighter, and just the kit in general, because it is so affordable, yet performs so well, and is of outstanding quality. I personally think that when I use it, it feels like I am using a high end product. The only thing that makes it seem cheaper is because of the plastic packaging, but that doesn't bother me one bit.

Again, this product retails at £5, and you can buy it here: http://www.superdrug.com/MUA/MUA-Luxe-Contour-Kit-Fair-Medium-735/p/471303#.Vb-Ax0IQK0s

I hope you all liked this post :)
If anyone already has this product, or goes out and buys it because of this post, let me know what you think! I'd love to hear from you.
Also, if anyone wants me to do a review on a drugstore product let me know, and I will try my best to do it if I don't already own the product, but if I do own the product I will definitely do a review for you :)

I hope you all have a lovely day, and keep your eyes out for a new blog post either tomorrow or Wednesday
<3


Disclaimer: this post is not sponsored in anyway, I bought this product with my own money, and all opinions are my own. I just genuinely love this product more than I would have thought, and it really deserves to be mentioned and raved about!



No comments:

Post a Comment