Saturday 26 December 2015

Boots Boxing Day Haul...

So, I get asked every year what shop I would want gift cards for, for christmas, and this year I picked Boots. As I had loads of points to spent too. So today, being boxing day, I thought I'd pop into my local store and treat myself. And although the shop, especially the gift section, was full to the rim of people, I still managed to get quite a few things. But I went in there specifically wanting one thing, makeup fixing spray, and I came out with everything but makeup fixing spray! Isn't that always what happen's aye?

Lets get started :)

Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot Primer

Ariana Grande Perfume

Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot Foundation

Revlon Photo Ready Primer and Foundation

Bourjois Happy Light Primer and Healthy Mix Concealer

Max Factor Lip Liner in Brown 'n' Nude

Revlon Matte Balm in Fierce

Max Factor Miracle Touch Foundation

Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Pillow Plump XXL Lip Plumper in Clear

Oral B Tooth Brush Heads

Bourjois Free Gift Box Contents

Max Factor Free Gift Box Contents

Soap and Glory Gift Box Contents


Well, that's it :)
Hopefully the pictures look better than usual too, I'd love to know if you have noticed a difference with the pictures compared to my previous photos in my other blog posts.

My next blog post will come on Tuesday, which will be a what I got for christmas post.
Then I already have my 2015 makeup favourites scheduled for new year's eve! It is a really exciting blog post, it was really hard for me to choose, and I do feel as though I have picked some stuff that not enough people talk about, so be sure to keep an eye out for that. It will go live at 11am 31/12/15. I spent a lot of time on it, so I hope you all love it.

Finally, I'd love to know what you think of the stuff I purchased today. Most of these things I have never used before, so let me know if you have :)


Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment