Monday 28 December 2015

What I got for christmas :)

Hey lovelies, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas!
I am going to show you what I got, I think I have included everything, but I haven't taken photos of the food related items, as some of the chocolate has been eaten! haha. Also I did get a bottle of prosecco but that was drunk on Christmas day :')

Here's what I got:











these eyeshadows, bronzer and highlight are out of the makeup set (pictured below) that I just took out of the packaging as the box was huge! 





This is the weirdest but most amazing wine glass ever!


And James surprised me with a camera! :D ahhhh! We were not supposed to be doing Christmas presents as we are saving for the our new house but then he bought this in after everyone had opened their presents. 







I haven't wrote much in the blog post, because I didn't know prices etc and I haven't used most of it so so I don't know what they are like. Also, I got mostly vouchers this year as that is what I asked for :)

Next blog post is coming on Thursday morning! :D My 2015 makeup favourites! 

Thanks for reading,
Love, Abbie
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment