Saturday 12 December 2015

Meadowhall Haul...


Hi guys. 
Finally a new blog post! It's about bloody time!

Anyway today me and James went to the Meadowhall shopping centre! And I bought a few things, so here is a little(ish) haul. 

Firstly, and probably my favourite thing, is something you're probably fed up of hearing about as everyone is talking about it. 

This set from soap and glory, it should be £60, which admittedly I'd never pay for this, but it's currently just £30 so grab it while you can!

I am so excited to use most of these! Some I've used before, but some I haven't. I just used the sexy mother pucker lipgloss, it smells of chocolate and it's amazing! It stings the lips a lot! But it plumps them a tiny bit and I do love it. I am about to use the cleanser too, as I've never used one before! And I have a full face of makeup on and it says it melts away makeup, so we shall see.


Next up, 

Lush!

This is the luxury lush pud, it was £3.95 and it smells gorgeous, as most lush products do. 

also got the raze dazzle bath melt, which was just £2! I've never tried this one, nor do I think I've tried a bath melt before, so I can't wait to give it a go. It's bright pink and extra sparkly which is just what I like!

I then got the butterbear bath bomb, which is super cute and a bargain at £1.95. 

I am so excited about this one, the experimenter bath bomb! It was £3.95, and I've heard and seen so many good things about this one!

Finally, I had to treat myself to some Fun! This stuff looks amazing, it can be used as soap, shampoo, body wash, a bubble bath and more and you can just play with it too, like play dough! What's not to love!


I popped into New Look too, to get myself some little black boots, and I have needed some for a while.
These were just £19.99! And fit so nicely, and looked so nice with the skinny jeans I was wearing! I can't wait to wear this with dresses and skirts with tights too. 


Finally, I had to go into Primark! 
I got this pair of skinny jeans for £10. 
And this pair for £12. 
I love love love Primark jeans, they usually last me so long! 

I got this super cute jumper for £8. I like the gold detail, and the slogan too! 

I got this top for just £3, I'm still not sure if I like it or not, but it's so cheap it doesn't matter too much if I don't. 


I am in love with this skirt! I have been losing a line skirts recently, so needed this when I saw it! It's super soft, and was only £8. 

I got these two, slightly different shaped, jumpers for around £4.60 each too. I already have a white/cream one, and love teaming these with the a line skirts. 

And little extras, some little sock things for when I wear dolly shoes for work, trainer socks cause you can't go to Primark and not get socks, and lint rollers, because my coat had a faux fur collar and it malts over my coat, I needed one of these weeks ago but it's better late than never aye!
I also can't get over how much nicer the Primark is in Meadowhall than the one in Birmingham! It was spacious, neat, tidy and no where near as busy as the Birmingham one! 



That's all for that haul then folks.
Going to try my best to put up another blog post tomorrow, the review of the Smashbox 3 in 1 shape matters palette, as I promised last time, as it's definitely worth a proper review,



Thanks for reading anyway guys, love you all <3













No comments:

Post a Comment