Sunday 25 October 2015

Superdrug Haul...

Hey lovelies! So, as promised, here is my latest haul!

I am super excited about this one as there is a few of the new Freedom products in it, and *spoiler alert* I already love them!

But first of all, I bought a Makeup Revolution gift set, it came with three face brushes, a highlight and contour powder duo, and a separate highlighter.



This set was just £10, so I didn't expect too much from the brushes. But they are amazingly soft, and have a bit of weight to them too which makes them more comfortable to use and they feel a lot less cheap. 






The highlighter is so pigmented too! It is a gorgeous gold highlight, and doesn't make your face look like you've just thrown glitter on it, instead it makes you look like you have gorgeous dewy skin. All of which I would never have expected from such a cheap product.





The highlight and contour duo is also gorgeous, completely matte and super blendable and perfect for pale skin.


Onto the first Freedom product, the new pro contour shaped stick:





I got it in light, which I still thought wouldn't be light enough for my pale skin, but it really was! The highlight was near enough white, which is rare from cheaper cream highlights.
They blend so easily, and you don't need too much of it either.
It is well worth £5!


Next, the brow pomades.
I got dark brown (left) and ash brown (right).

I haven't actually used these yet, but I did swatch these and all I can say is a little goes a long way and they do not budge! I had to scrub a lot to get this off the back of my hand.
They are also a total bargain at £5.




 I also got one of the pro highlights in ambient:
It is a super subtle highlight, that is perfect for every day, and for those who are a little scared of the dramatic highlighted look.
This was only £3 too!

I also had to get this Bourjois powder, as I keep hearing good things about it.



I can't really say how it good it is yet as I have only used it once, but so far it seems okay. I am really fussy with powders and I yet to find the perfect one. This was around £8.99.


I also got another gift set, this was from the brand Studio.

It came with 4 brushes, three face and one eye shadow. These too are super soft and I love the matte black handles. This set was £5!




 The last but definitely not least product is the Pro HD eyebrow palette in medium/dark!




The eyebrow stencils are AMAZING! I have never used stencils before as I thought it would make my brows look tragic, but these are so good. I used one and it literally took 10 seconds to do my eyebrows! I am so annoyed I didn't try them sooner, it is going to save me so much time in the mornings.

Here is some swatches of some of the shades.

This kit is amazing for £10! 12 eyebrow powders, a highlighter, a gel, a brush, a big mirror and 4 stencils! Brilliant!


So far I love all of the products and I can't wait to keep using them so | can do a full review on them.


Keep an eye out for my next blog post which will be a full review of the Smashbox Shape Matters palette.

Love,
Abbie
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment