Thursday 1 October 2015

Just a little update...

Hi guys,

I know I haven't posted anything on here for weeks *sad face* but I thought I'd update you all on what I've been up to and where the hell I have been, haha.

Firstly, I've been in my new job for just over a month now, and I really like it so far, but I am still only training, and I can not wait to actually get on with my job!
So obviously that takes up a lot of my time, especially as I am up at 6am, and I don't get home until just before 6pm, so obviously I am tired most days when I get home, so I don't really find that I have the time to make blog posts after work.

My plan was to do blog posts at the weekends, which I have done a couple, but recently I have also been busy on the weekends, as me and my boyfriend have had our mortgage application accepted!! YAY, so now all we need to do is find a house and as we both work on weekdays we only have the weekends to view houses and stuff.
We've viewed a couple of houses already, and we are going to view another one this weekend. We are just waiting for the perfect house to come along :)

We are both super super excited to have our own house! I am even picking room colour schemes and stuff already! I already know I want the living room to be cream and chrome, the kitchen to be white and grey, the main bedroom to be white and blue, my makeup room to be all white walls with black furniture and random little pops of colour in.
And, yes, that is right, A MAKEUP ROOM, I will definitely be having my own little makeup/glam room, and I am sooooo excited haha! 

Anyway, I will hopefully have a haul post coming this weekend guys! I got paid yesterday and then last night sat on the Boots website for like an hour and spent lots of money, oops, while I can. But I got some REALLY exciting things, and I can not wait to collect it all on Saturday :)

Thanks for reading guys, 
What are you all up to today? I am at work until 5:30 then treating me and my boyfriend to Nandos :)
I hope you all have a lovely day. It is nearly friday YAY!
Love, Abbie
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment