Saturday 24 October 2015

Benefit Pore Proof Kit Review UPDATE

Hey guys, this is just a min blog post, before I post my latest haul tomorrow :D

Do you all remember the review I did on the Benefit Pore Proof kit?

Well, if not you can read it here: http://diaryandconfessionsofamakeupaddict.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/benefit-operation-pore-proof-first.html

Basically, I hated it! BUT I do need to update you all on this situation!

Before I wrote the blog post I emailed, tweeted and messaged Benefit about how rubbish it was, and how I was annoyed that I had spent so much money on a product I couldn't use. To be honest, I didn't expect a response, nor did I know what I wanted them to do about it. All I wanted to do is see how they would try and sort it out.

It took them ages to reply but I was very happy when they did, straight away they offered me a full refund and a refund of the the postage cost to send it to them!

I received my refund a few days ago, and I am really happy with their customer service. Because of this I am no longer put off buying any Benefit products again, because I know they will try their best to sort it all out if I do hate it.

I still love the Benefit brand as a whole, just that one product was so, so bad!

Check back tomorrow for my latest haul, featuring Freedom, Makeup Revolution and more :)

Love,
Abbie
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment