Saturday 3 October 2015

BOOTS HAUL...

So, as promised, here is my latest haul!
It's a rather exciting one, for me, as one thing I bought I just could not say no to, and it's a high end brand make up product! But I am going to save that until last, haha.

Firstly, I bought the Loreal True Match foundation.
Yes I do actually already own this foundation, in the same shade but I had to have a new one because the packaging has changed, haha. Oh god, I know it's so sad when I say it out loud, well type it, but you know what I mean. But the new packaging is so nice, definitely beats the old one! And it's still the same price as before too so that's a bonus :)
I got the shade N1, it's the lightest and it is super pale, possibly too pale for me, but I can still make it work.
It still blends SO EASILY, and a little goes a really long way. 
It was £9.99, which, again, I believe to be the same price as the original Loreal True Match foundation. 

Next, I bought a new makeup sponge, as mine are looking very sorry for themselves so I had to throw them out.

I bought one of the Real Techniques miracle complexion sponges, which was £5.99. My old sponges were Model Co ones, and I can tell how much better quality this Real Techniques one is! And I just thought all makeup sponges would feel the same, after all they are just a sponge, but I was very wrong, haha.

Then, I bought a Rimmel brow pencil, as I needed some new brow stuff and I remember loving this product before, so I thought I'd give it a go again.
The colour seems okay, but the real test will obviously be using it properly on my brows. It was a steal at £2.99!

Then I bought another old favourite of mine, the Rimmel stay matte pressed powder.
I am on the hunt for the best drugstore pressed powder and I still haven't found one that blows me away, so I have high hopes for this one as I used to love it and I still hear so many good things about it. It was only £3.99 too!

I bought two bottles of my favourite quick brush cleaner too!
I seriously love this stuff, but it runs out so quickly as I have soooo many brushes so I had to buy two and make the most of the buy one get one half price on No7 products. This is the No7 Brush Cleanser and they retail at £8 each. 

I also got the new(ish) Loreal Miss Manga mascara.
I don't actually know if I will like this, but I will always give something a go. It was £8.99 so I hope I like it, haha.

Finally for the drugstore/affordable products, I got the Loreal Lumi Magique primer.
It's a very illuminating primer, which I like as I don't have many of them. I can't wait to use it. It was £9.99. It blends out really nicely and a little goes a long way too.

Okay, so the most exciting product.....
This product retails at £60 but Boots are offering it for £30!!! At that price I could NOT say no, could I?

It is this....
Isn't it just beautiful!?!? I switched a few of the eyeshadows too and omg they are so pigmented and beautiful and omg there are no words to describe how excited I am to use this!
No doubt I will have a proper first impressions up as soon as I've used it, so keep an eye out for that :)


Anyway, that's all I bought :)
I hope you enjoyed, please remember to follow me on Instagram and Twitter username for both is oxmakeupaddict. And like my Facebook page Diary and Confessions of a Makeup Addict for post updates, pictures, sneak peaks, etc :)

Love, Abbie
<3





No comments:

Post a Comment