Friday 8 January 2016

A day in my life: New Years Eve 2015

31/12/2015

10:26am: I wake up. I am absolutely shocked at how long I've slept in. I'm used to waking up at 8am not half 10! But I feel so much better for it.

10:40am: I came downstairs to relax before finding something for breakfast.

10:58am: kinda hungry but got my cat fast asleep on my lap and I can't possibly move her! 


11:45am: my cat eventually moved so I got up grabbed a quick snack and ran a bath


I used a red glittery Fun from Lush as a bubble bar! 

12:25pm: Ive got out of the bath and every little hair, bit of fluff and stuff is sticking to me because I've moisturised my entire body! 
I used the Avon shampoo, conditioner and treatment set to wash my hair and I used some soap and glory products: clean on me, the scrub of your life and the righteous butter to moisturise. 

12:27pm: I head back downstairs to relax and as soon as I sit down on the sofa my other cat sits on me! 


Yes he is super fluffy! 
#crazycatlady 

1:15pm: James is on his way here from work :D about to make a cuppa tea for us both and also hoping he gets me a McDonalds on his way here.
He also has this surprise gift waiting for him when he gets here, for our two year anniversary tomorrow 

1:22pm: James just rung me saying he isn't get me McDonald's because he tried to ring me 1 minute ago and I didn't answer and now he's drove past McDonald's, need to stop having my phone on silent all the time haha!

1:40pm: James opened his present and he loves it! His little face lit up bless him! This is what I got him :) 


3:15pm: start doing my make up for our anniversary/New Years eve meal later. 

4:15pm: finished hair and makeup and just finishing packing my stuff for staying at James'. James has fallen asleep too 

4:30pm: we leave my house and head to James' so he can get ready 

5:30pm: so an hour before we have to go out James only just starts getting ready!! 

6:00pm: so it sounds like James took half an hour to shave his beard! He literally has 30 minutes to have a shower, do his hair and get dressed. We also need to take some pictures together too. 

6:30pm: and, we are ready 


7:00pm: we got to San Giovanni's

Here's our food for the night:
I had scallops and king prawns in a creamy sauce. 
James had crab cakes with sweet chilli sauce. 

I had steak with pate and a red wine gravy. 
James had steak with mushrooms in a Diane sauce.
We had sides of mixed vegetables, chips and sauces potatoes with onion, rosemary and bacon. 


James had apple cake with ice cream. 

I had triple chocolate mousse. 

8:30pm: two cocktails and three courses later we head down to the bar to spend the rest of the night at the bar for the NYE party.

9:00pm: I have my first ever margarita and it was AMAZING!



11:00pm: I've not long ordered my fifth cocktail and it was an espresso martini and I've got to admit it finished me! We had to leave early because I felt so sick 

11:30pm: we got home and watched Geordie shore until like 1am. 

1:00am: then we watched Big Bang theory until about 3am 

3:00am: we finally went to sleep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment