Friday 29 January 2016

Best of the best: primer!

Next up in this mini series: PRIMER!

I won't go on too much about this as I am sure you are all fed up of hearing about it. It's the new craze at the moment to use this product.


It is the Nivea for Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm.
This is best primer I have EVER used.
I used this everyday for a week, and people at work noticed that my makeup looked different, but better. They said it looked smoother and more 'flawless'!
I noticed that my makeup was lasting a lot longer. I do my makeup at 6am and don't get home until 6am. And usually I look in the mirror towards the end of the day at work and think 'ew why does your makeup have to look like this after wearing it all day :/' but now I don't think that because the only different I see is a little bit of fading on my chin where I lean on my hand.
I didn't use it for a couple of days this week to see if I noticed a difference and I most definitely did. My makeup didn't last very long and didn't look as flawless.

I will never stop using this as a primer. Some don't like the slight manly smell but I love it! I've always loved men's scents and it isn't a strong or heavy scent. 

This costs around £5 and I bought mine from Morrisons. The last time I went into Morrisons too it was on offer for £3! It's safe to say that there were none left, but if it's still on offer you might be able to grab one somewhere :)

Next up: the best of the best highlighter 

Thanks for reading!
Love, Abbie
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment