Friday 29 January 2016

Best of the best: Face Serum

Hi everyone! It's been a while, oops.
I am going to start a new 'mini series' of blog posts. Kind of like a favourites blog post, but instead I am going to talk about one product at a time. And these products I consider my ALL TIME FAVOURITE! Some are new products that I've only just started using, some will be old favourites that you'll have seen on past blog posts too. But these products are life changing! :') well they completely change your makeup game in my opinion!

So first off this blog post is going to be about my favourite face serum! 
No, it's not makeup, but before you apply makeup you want a smooth base, and this does EXACTLY that.

This is the Forever Aloe Nourishing Serum.

And fyi this is NOT sponsored, and I do NOT sell these products. I got bought this as a gift and fell in love with it since day one!

As soon as you put this on your face feels softer that it's ever, ever felt. But it also stays feeling soft. I try to put this one twice a day, morning (before makeup) and night, using two pumps and massaging it into my face. When you put it on at night when you wake up in the morning your skin feels amazing! And it creates the perfect smooth skin base to apply your makeup.

I'm not massively keen on the scent, but it's something I've gotten used to, it's not an unpleasant strong smell, it's just not the kind of smell I like. But I can look past that because it really makes your skin feel amazing!

I will repurchase this time and time again! I have no idea how much it was, as like I said it was bought as a gift.

Next up in this series is my all time favourite primer. I can't go a day without it and people have noticed how much better my makeup looks when using this primer too! So that will come very soon :)

Thank for reading,
Love Abbie
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment